Valentine’s day is right around the corner. I’m a huge fan of flowers and dark chocolate, but one thing I look forward to each year is getting a sweet card from Mr. Husband.
Show your love this holiday with a pretty card for your sweetheart or BFF. There are so many fresh and lovely designs to be found, and I promise they’ll make your loved one smile. Here are a few of my favorites…
1) Sparks by Blue Eye Brown Eye, $8
2) Peace, Love & Cupcakes by Parrott Design Studio, $4.50
3) Je t’aime by Rifle Paper Co., $4.50
4) Zealous Arrows by Lindsay Letters, $5
5) Hearts & Hearts by Inclosed, $3
I adore Rifle Paper Co.’s hand-painted flowers and hot pink lettering. What’s your Valentine’s day tradition? Do you send or exchange cards?