I can’t believe July is here! That means the fourth is right around the corner. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to add a touch of preppy patriotism to your holiday, I might be able to help. I’ve created four tags that you can download, print and trim in less than ten minutes. They’re a great way to make your fourth of July a bit more festive.
You could tie these navy and red tags around a gift bag with a piece of bakers twine, or attach them using staples. They’d also be cute wrapped around a bottle of wine as a hostess gift. Use your creativity and have fun!
Free Printable! Instructions for downloading and printing are below.*
1) Right-click on each image to download and save it to your computer.
2) Print each tag onto white card stock using the high-quality print settings on your home printer.
3) Using a paper cutter (or scissors), carefully cut out each rectangle following the grey guide lines on each corner. Be sure to trim within the guide lines.
4) Now it’s time to get creative. Punch a hole or two at the top, embellish with glitter and tie a bow with ribbon or twine.
5) Add the tag to your 4th of July gift or use as a decoration in your home!
2.5 inches x 4 inches
*Tags are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
© 2012 OneCharmingLife.com