Hope you’re enjoying the holiday! Here’s a little snap from our celebration. Now it’s time for some fireworks. :) Happy 4th and God bless!
I can’t believe July is here! That means the fourth is right around the corner. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to add a touch of preppy patriotism to your holiday, I might be able to help. I’ve created four tags that you can download, print and trim in less than ten minutes. They’re a great way to make your fourth of July a bit more festive.
You could tie these navy and red tags around a gift bag with a piece of bakers twine, or attach them using staples. They’d also be cute wrapped around a bottle of wine as a hostess gift. Use your creativity and have fun!
Free Printable! Instructions for downloading and printing are below.*
1) Right-click on each image to download and save it to your computer.
2) Print each tag onto white card stock using the high-quality print settings on your home printer.
3) Using a paper cutter (or scissors), carefully cut out each rectangle following the grey guide lines on each corner. Be sure to trim within the guide lines.
4) Now it’s time to get creative. Punch a hole or two at the top, embellish with glitter and tie a bow with ribbon or twine.
5) Add the tag to your 4th of July gift or use as a decoration in your home!
2.5 inches x 4 inches
*Tags are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
© 2012 OneCharmingLife.com
July 4th is a special holiday for me and my husband. We love watching the HUGE firework display near downtown Houston. This year, I’m thinking this striped blanket from Williams-Sonoma would be perfect for us to lounge on. We’re currently obsessed with Izzes, so I’m sure we’ll grab two of those along with dessert from Whole Foods before heading out to watch the show.
With the holiday falling on a Wednesday this year, it’s going to be hard to get out of town. So if you can stand the heat, it’s a great time to pack up a yummy picnic and head outdoors to your favorite local park.
These adorable goods will help you get started. Don’t forget to pack your favorite foods and a kite or football to throw around while you wait for fireworks!
How will you be celebrating this fourth of July?
Sources: sparkling blueberry Izze from Whole Foods, or Amazon, $5.99 for 4 ~ striped navy party straws from the tomkat studio, $4.50 for 24 straws ~ wooden utensils from Anthropologie ~ picnic white dinner plate from Crate & Barrel Outlet, $2.95 each ~ rustic european picnic blanket from Williams-Sonoma, $29 ~ wire picnic basket from Pottery Barn, $99