I am so excited to share something new with you guys today. Earlier this year, I had the joy of meeting Dee, the lovely lady behind The Primal Beauty Queen. I love her blog and tweets because she shares two of my passions, beauty and healthy eating. We both follow a Paleo-style diet, which you can learn more about here and here.
When Dee asked me to collaborate on a blog post, I was so excited. We began talking about ideas, and both agreed that there isn’t much inspiration out there for the modern day Paleo hostess. So we decided to put together everything you need to host a Paleo-inspired dinner party this fall!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, this is great inspiration for a casual evening with friends. Find all the delicious recipes on Dee’s blog, and keep reading to learn how to pull all the details together!
Start off with a few appetizers… I’m in love with Dee’s delicious and simple recipes for Sweet & Spicy Nuts and Italian Stuffed Mushrooms. Find free printables for the labels at the bottom of this post!
Use a red apple as a simple and chic place card. To put it together, just follow these four easy steps.
1) Cut small rectangles out of black cardstock.
2) Write each guests’ name with a white gel pen.
3) Punch a small hole in the corner of the cardstock.
4) Tie it around the apple’s stem with a piece of twine.
And there you go! A unique and affordable (not to mention totally paleo) ;) way to seat your guests.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes. Happy entertaining!
1) Right-click on each image to download and save it to your computer.
2) Print onto white card stock using the high-quality print settings on your home printer.
3) Using a paper cutter (or scissors), carefully cut each piece following the grey dotted lines. Be sure to trim inside the guide lines.
4) Fold the appetizer cards in half and place them next to each dish.
5) Place a menu at each place setting.
6) Let the party begin!
8.5″ X 11″
*Printables are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
© 2012 OneCharmingLife.com