Neon colors are having a major moment right now. That’s why it’s the perfect time to throw a playful party inspired by these brights.
I absolutely love the idea of combining hot pink, bright yellow, neon green and electric blue for a cheerful summer get-together. To pull this party off, all you need is a few of these bright accessories paired with neutral white basics.
Check out the neon inspiration below. It’ll help you throw a party so bright, you won’t want to forget your favorite sunnies. ;)
- handmade neon pom garland from West Nest on etsy, $29
- cranberry margarita from Chubbette
- pink grapefruit candy from Candy Warehouse, $4.90/pound
- neon yellow tags from Knot & Bow on etsy, $3 for 10 tags
- diy glittery neon note cards from For the Love of…
- neon yellow bracelet from Free People, $28
- Charlie Jade Milan Dress in Hot Pink from Shopbop.com, $142
- initial ‘E’ lollipop from Vintage Confections on etsy, 3 for $10.50
- neon washi tape from Crafty Japan on etsy, $16 for set of 5 rolls